Being a mom is one of the most rewarding and challenging jobs in the world. There are days when it feels like nothing can go right and you just want to crawl into a hole and hide. But then there are moments when you see your child’s face light up with laughter or accomplishment and you know that all the hard work was worth it.
These motivational and inspirational I love being a mom quotes capture the joys and challenges of a mother’s love perfectly.
Whether you’re a new mom or have been one for years, these quotes will make you feel inspired and grateful for this amazing role. Read on to be inspired by some of the best mother quotes which also include mother’s love for a child quotes.
The Best Inspirational Motherhood Quotes
If you love being a mom, here’s a list of our favorite quotes about motherhood:
Marion C. Garretty
“Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.”
“There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.”
“The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.”
“Being a good mother does not mean being perfect every single moment. We screw up. A good mother learns from her mistakes and does what she can to not let them happen over and over.”
“I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.”
“Motherhood is a choice you make every day to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is and to forgive yourself over and over again for doing everything wrong.”
“Successful mothers are not the ones that have never struggled. They are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles.”
Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate.”
Inspiring Motherhood Quotes
Motherhood is one of the most challenging, yet rewarding, experiences a woman can have. It can be difficult to find the time and energy to care for a child, work, and maintain a household.
However, the rewards of motherhood are undeniable. The love and bond between a mother and child are unlike any other, and it can be an incredibly powerful force in your life.
When you’re feeling overwhelmed or exhausted, inspirational motherhood quotes can be a great way to re-energize and refocus yourself. Reading or listening to motivational quotes can help you feel supported and remind you of the incredible strength you possess as a mother.
There are many ways to incorporate inspiring quotes into your life. You use it as a simple yet heartfelt Happy Mother’s Day message. Or you can find them in books, online, or even on jewelry or other accessories.
Dedicate a few seconds each day to reading or listening to a motivational quote, and you’ll soon start to feel the positive effects in your own life.
These mom quotes include those from famous people like Kate Winslet, Princess Diana, Merryl Streep, Mitch Albom and many more.
1) “A mother’s love is one of the strongest forces in the world. It can motivate us to do great things and help us overcome any obstacle. A mother’s love is truly a special thing.”
2) “A mother’s love endures through all.” — Washington Irving
3) “No one prepared me for just how much love I would have for my child.”
4) “Behind every young child who believes in themselves is a mama who believed first.”
5) “Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.” — Meryl Streep
6) “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” — Abraham Lincoln
7) “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.”
8) “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” — Barbara Kingsolver
9) “When you see their face for the first time, you suddenly understand what it means to love someone more than your own life.”
10) “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” — Honoré de Balzac
11) “Motherhood is tough. If you just want a wonderful little creature to love, you can get a puppy.” — Barbara Walters
12) “He didn’t realize that love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark.” —J.K. Rowling
13) “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” — Robert Browning
14) “There is nothing in the world of art like the songs Mother used to sing.” — Billy Sunday
15) “It makes me smile knowing that my sweet little baby is half me and half the person I love.”
16) “A mother’s love is unending and strong. A mother’s love never waivers.”
17) “The sweet smell of a baby must be one of the best smells in the whole world.”
18) “Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.” — Kate Winslet
19) “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” — Victor Hugo
20) “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” — Princess Diana
21) “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” — Agatha Christie
22) “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” – Tina Fey
23) “Call your mother. Tell her you love her. Remember, you’re the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside.” — Rachel Wolchin
24) “My mother’s love has always been a sustaining force for our family, and one of my greatest joys is seeing her integrity, her compassion, her intelligence reflected in my daughters.” — Michelle Obama
25) “Whenever you’re feeling hopeless, hug your child. It’s amazing how they remind us our life is always full of love.”
26) “Mothers hold the future in their hands. Nurturing and caring, they have the power to shape young minds and mould them into who they will become. With strength and love, they guide us through our early years, informing the decisions we make along the way. They are our biggest fans and our toughest critics, but always with our best interests at heart.”
27) “Being a mama isn’t easy, but it is definitely the best job anyone could ever have.”
28) “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” — Mitch Albom
29) “In the end…I am the only one who can give my children a happy mother who loves life.” —Janene Wolsey Baadsgaard
30) “I go constantly between wanting you to stay my little baby forever, and being excited about all the amazing things you’ll do in this life.”
31) “There’s no such thing as a perfect mom. Every mother has her own unique style and way of doing things. But what all mothers have in common is that they love their children fiercely and would do anything to keep them safe and happy. So whether you’re a perfect mom or not, know that you’re doing an amazing job just by being yourself.”
32) “The most magical day of my life was the day I became a mother.
33) “When you put your heart and soul into something, it shows. It’s the same with mothers. They pour their lives into their children so that they can have a chance at a good life.”
34) “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” — Maya Angelou
35) “You never know how much your parents loved you until you have a child to love.” — Jennifer Hudson
36) “A mother understands what a child does not say.” — Jewish Proverb
37) “A child is the most beautiful gift this world has to give.”
38) “Mothers hold a special place in our hearts. They are the ones who nurture and care for us, teaching us the ways of the world. They are our biggest fans and our biggest champions. Without them, we would be lost.”
39) “Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.”— Barbara Kingsolver
40) “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.”
41) “One of the most rewarding experiences in life is becoming a mother. Not only do you get to nurture and raise a precious human being, but you also get to watch them grow and learn each day. It’s truly one of the most amazing gifts that life has to offer.”
42) “I have found being a mother has made me emotionally raw in many situations. Your heart is beating outside your body when you have a baby.” — Kate Beckinsale
43) “Being a mother is the best thing that I have ever done. I love being able to watch my children grow and learn new things. It is such a rewarding experience.”
44) “There’s nothing quite like being a mother. Being able to raise a child and watch them grow is an incredible feeling. It’s a constant adventure, filled with both challenging moments and endless amounts of love. I’m so grateful to be a mother. It’s the best job in the world.”
45) “Mothers everywhere put the world on their shoulders. They carry the weight of their families and the responsibility of raising future generations. They are the architects of our societies and the caregivers of our planet. They are the unsung heroes who go about their days with selfless abandon, making sure that everyone and everything is taken care of. From dawn till dusk, they toil tirelessly to make sure that our world keeps spinning. And we all owe them a debt of gratitude that can never be repaid.”
46) “No one is a perfect mother. We all make mistakes. But that doesn’t mean we can’t strive to be the best mothers we can be. We can learn from our mistakes and continue to grow and love our children with everything we have.”
47) “Motherhood is a labor of love. It requires sacrifice, patience, and strength. But it is also immensely rewarding. To be a mother is to be the backbone of a family. It is to bear the burdens of our children with grace and courage. To be a mother is to be a guardian and protector, but also a teacher and confidante. It is to show our children the way in the world, and to help them grow into their best selves.”
48) “There is no better feeling than becoming a mother and holding your child for the first time. It’s a moment that you’ll never forget, and it’s one of the most rewarding experiences you can have. So if you’re thinking about starting a family, don’t hesitate. Motherhood is an incredible journey that will fill your life with love and happiness.”
49) “There’s nothing in the world quite like being a mother. feeling my baby’s heartbeat for the first time, watching them take their first steps, it’s all so amazing. I feel incredibly lucky to be able to experience it.”
50) “There’s no one in the world who can compare to the best mom. She’s always there for her children, no matter what. She’s selfless, loving, and Murphy knows how to put a smile on her daughter’s face, even on the roughest days.”
51) “Being a mom is the best job in the world. It’s a 24/7 job that comes with a lot of responsibilities, but it’s also the most rewarding job in the world. Every mom knows that the happiness of her family is her top priority and she would do anything to make sure they are happy and safe.”
52) “The best mom in the world isn’t just somebody who loves her kids unconditionally. She’s also somebody who is always there for them, no matter what. She’s somebody who is always willing to lend a helping hand, and she’s always ready to give a hug when her kids need it. In short, she’s the kind of mom that everybody wishes they had.”
53) “Becoming a mother is one of the most rewarding experiences a woman can have. There is no greater feeling than knowing you have brought new life into the world and being able to watch your child grow and learn. Motherhood is a beautiful journey that should be cherished.”
54) “There’s nothing quite like being a mom. It’s the best job in the world, hands down. Every day is a new adventure, and you get to watch your children grow and learn. It’s a true privilege.”
55) “Motherhood is one of the most rewarding experiences a woman can have. It is a time when you can truly appreciate all that your mothers did for you. It is also a time to create new memories and traditions with your own children. Enjoy every moment, because motherhood is a precious gift.”
56) “The greatest joy in life is motherhood. There is nothing quite like the feeling of holding your own child in your arms for the first time. The bond you share with your child is unlike any other, and the love you have for them is unending. Being a mother is one of the most rewarding experiences you will ever have.”
57) “Being a mom is the best job in the world because you get to watch your children grow and learn every day. You also get to shape their future and help them become the best versions of themselves.”
58) “There’s nothing in the world like being a mother. It’s the most amazing, rewarding experience you could ever have. Every day is a new adventure, and you never know what’s going to happen next. You’re constantly learning and growing, and you’ll never be the same person again. It’s an incredible journey, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.”
59) “Being a mother is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have. There’s nothing like seeing your child grow and develop, and knowing that you played a part in that. It’s a truly amazing feeling.”
60) “Being a mother is amazing. It’s a wonderful feeling to be able to nurture and care for another human being. It’s a privilege to be able to watch them grow and learn. It’s a joy to see them happy and healthy.”
Final Thoughts on Quotes About Motherhood
The bond between a mother and child is unbreakable, no matter what challenges come their way. These quotes about motherhood have inspired us, and we hope they will inspire you too! Thank you for being an incredible mom!